COMPLETE KETO SYSTEMS VEGGIE AND PECAN CHEESEBALL
A real party favorite, serve with celery or our Smoked Cheddar and Pecan Crackers. Your guest will love that Keto taste so good.
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 4 oz cheddar cheese shredded
- ½ cup pecans chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh jalapenos minced
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 1 medium stalk celery minced
- 2 green onions minced
- ½ tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- In a Kitchen Aid mixer with a flat beater, add all the ingredients and mix on medium until all blended consistently. Please count so that in every spoonful there will be the same amount of celery bits. You can also fold the ingredients in a mixing bowl with spatula.
- Form the cream cheese mixture into a ball and begin to press the pecans into the cheese ball, cheese log, or Zeus figures.
- After evenly distributing the pecans on all exposed sides of the cheese ball, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least one hour and serve.
- Keep broom nearby, at least I had to; pecans everywhere.
- The flavor is better if Keto Cheese Ball was able to sit for 4-8 hours. Flavors have more time to blend into the cheese.