KETO PEAR BUTTER
Keto Pear butter is low carb treat to celebrate the holidays or any special occasion. Sweet and savory taste that pops with flavor to enhance your breakfast or snack. With 6.5 grams of net carbs per tablespoon, use wisely and enjoy.
- Crock Pot
- Instant Pot
- 20 Pears, medium sized
- 3/4 cups Monkfurit sweetener, or your favorite
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- Peel, core and chop pears. Then, puree in a blender.
- Put the pear puree, sweetener and spices into a crock pot (4 quarts or larger), and set on high.
- Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until reduced by half.
- To Can: Ladle the pear butter into hot, sterilized jars, leaving 1/2-inch of headspace. Then, run a spatula or bubble remover tool around the inside edge of the jar to remove any air bubbles.
- Wipe the rims clean; top with a boiled lid; secure the band, and process in a boiling water bath – 20 minutes for pints, 25 minutes for quarts. Place the jars on a towel, and allow them to cool overnight. Then, test the jars for a good seal in the morning (press down on the lid; and if the lid doesn't pop back, the jar is sealed). Refrigerate any jars that did not seal.
To Freeze: Ladle the pear butter into clean, freezer jars, leaving 1/2-inch of head pace in pint jars and 1-inch of head space in quart jars. Seal the jars, and allow to cool completely before freezing. The nutritional information supplied by nutritional calculator for recipes are a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional value of the recipes given on this site. The nutritional value is also affected by brand and quality of product, measuring and cooking methods.