KETO GRILLED GUACAMOLE FEATURING ROASTED POBLANO
A very different and smokey taste to your guacamole.
- 4 Avocado
- 1 Roma Tomato
- 1/2 cup Fresh cilantro minced
- 1/2 med Poblano
- 3 Clove Garlic
- 1/2 cup Red onion
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt need a little to taste
- 1/2 Fresh Lime juice
- Cut avocados, tomatoes, onion, and poblano in bowl and cover them in olive oil.
- Wrap garlic in tin foil and cover in olive oil and place on grill.
- Place on on grill and grill for about 5-8 minutes, or until some browning starts.
- Let veggies cool and dice and smash avocado, dice tomatoes and red onion, mince garlic and cilantro.
- Fold the ingredients and let rest for 1 hour in refrigerator. Assuring that all air bubbles are out of guacamole and sealed on top with cellophane wrap,
- Traditional guacamole uses jalapeno, poblano is just a differ flavor profile, not as spicy.