Very popular snack for all guest. Do not have to tell them these are Keto friendly. Great flavor in the cream cheese and ham is a great compliment for the pickles. Each (full) pickle has about 2 net carbs.
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup pickles, Kosher baby dills
- 12 oz ham
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp Montreal Steak Seasoning
- Mix cream cheese, worcestershire sauce, and seasoning until consistent.
- Spread evenly one tablespoon cream cheese mix over ham.
- Place a pickle at one end of each ham slice and roll it up inot a tube shape
- Cut each roll-up into 4 pieces and refrigerate.
The nutritional information supplied by nutritional calculator for recipes are a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional value of the recipes given on this site. The nutritional value is also affected by brand and quality of product, measuring and cooking methods.