CHICKEN AND PEPPERONI PIZZA BITES
Quick and easy bites of chicken, pepperoni, mozzarella cheese and marinara. Great for football games and less than one carb per bite.
- 2 Chicken thighs
- 32 slices Pepperoni
- 4 oz fresh mozzarella ball
- 2 tbsp Marinara
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Italian seasonings
- Preheat Oven to 350°F
- Tenderize chicken to about 1/4 inch thickness, and then cut into 4 pieces each.
- Toss the chicken pieces, olive oil, and seasonings together. Evenly coat each piece.
- Bake the chicken for 10-12 minutes.
- Apply the marinara evenly between all eight pieces.
- Layer on pepperoni, mozzarella, and pepperoni. Stick each one with toothpick and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Place on paper towels to absorb excess juices, server and enjoy.
The nutritional information supplied by nutritional calculator for recipes are a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional value of the recipes given on this site. The nutritional value is also affected by brand and quality of product, measuring and cooking methods.