MEXICAN CAULIFLOWER RICE
Simple made in 5 minutes and will be great for three meals in one week. This is low in carbs and fat, so you will want to kick up the fat intake for the day with this.
- 10 oz bag of frozen cauliflower rice
- ¼ cup onions minced
- ¼ cup red peppers chopped
- ½ medium celery stalk chopped
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 1 tsp jalapeno minced
- ¼ cup chicken stock
- 1 tsp cilantro
- ½ packet of sazon goya
- Cook the cauliflower
- Sauté onions, garlic, jalapeno, celery and red pepper until about ½ cooked in a medium skillet
- Add cooked rice and cook until all moisture is gone begin to brown
- Add chicken stock and sazon goya
- Simmer for 2-3 minutes and serve.
The leftovers were bursting with flavor The nutritional information supplied by nutritional calculator for recipes are a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional value of the recipes given on this site. The nutritional value is also affected by brand and quality of product, measuring and cooking methods.