GARLIC AND HERB BUTTER
Simple and great way to add flavor to any dinner protein or side.
- 6 oz unsalted butter, softened to room temp
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- /2 tsp salt
- Whip softened butter in mixing bowl
- Fold in the remaining ingredients
- Place butter mixture on 12x12 (approx.) and rolling to like a roll of nickels or if you are feeling rich a roll of quarters.
- Refrigerate overnight and slice off desired amount when needed.
The nutritional information supplied by nutritional calculator for recipes are a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional value of the recipes given on this site. The nutritional value is also affected by brand and quality of product, measuring and cooking methods.