This Keto pride cauliflower rice is a flavorful low carb side dish that makes a great addition to your meal.
- 2 tbsp ghee, or butter
- 12 oz cauliflower, shredded fresh or frozen rice cauliflower
- 1/4 cup carrots, shredded
- 1/4 cup broccoli, diced
- 1 tsp jalapeno, minced
- 2 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 med gg, whisked
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Melt butter and fry the cauliflower by lightly browning in a pan or wok for about 5 min
- Stir-fry the onions, broccoli, and carrots until tender or about 3 min
- Stir-fry the jalapeno and garlic
- Stir-fry in the whisked egg and cook until small curds form 1-2 minutes
- Stir in sesame oil
- Plate up and enjoy
- Note: I use ghee with this recipe because it has a higher cooking temperature than butter to get the cauliflower really fried and keeps that butter flavor.
The nutritional information supplied by nutritional calculator for recipes are a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional value of the recipes given on this site. The nutritional value is also affected by brand and quality of product, measuring and cooking methods.