MINI CHEESECAKE MUFFINS
Delicious and sweet mini cheesecake snacks are just what is needed for those once in while treats. They are full of flavor and can be kept frozen. Low carb and gluten free fun bits.
- 1 cups Almonds, diced, or sliced
- 2 tbsp Butter, softened
- 1 tbsp Monkfruit, or sweetener of choice
- 8 oz Cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Monkfruit, or sweetener of choice
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 large Egg
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In your food processor add the all the crust ingredients and pulse the mixture until it becomes uniformed and doughy.
- Place cupcake liners or grease a 6 hole pan with olive oil or coconut oil. Distribute the almond crust mixture evenly between the six slots and press firmly and evenly to the bottom.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- In a large bowl whip the cream cheese until smooth. Add all other ingredients and stir until evenly mixed.
- Pour the cheesecake batter evenly onto the almond crust. Bake for 18-20 minutes in the center of the oven.
- Test for cheesecake doneness by observing the cheesecake muffins jiggle a bit when jolted.
- Remove from oven and let cool for about 20 minutes. Then place in covered dish and refrigerate or freeze (check below for unfreezing techniques).
- Top with blue berries or strawberries. Just not too many 🙂
- I baked these 3 different times with different ingredients, always the center dropped. So we went with the best tasting, not the best looking.
- Place in freezer bag and take out one at a time for "times of need". Microwave for about 30 seconds and they will be a wonderful creamy snack.