COMPLETE KETO SYSTEMS LOADED CAULIFLOWER MASH
No need to load up your potatoes. This loaded cauliflower is a true creamy, cheesy, flavorful delight. Serve this up for the family and for guest. No one will be disappointed.
- 10 oz bag Frozen cauliflower rice
- 2 slices Bacon, diced
- 2 oz Onion, diced
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 2 oz Cream cheese
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 stalk Greene Onion, diced and optional
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a skillet cook the bacon and drain the excess juices.
- When the bacon is about 1/2 done, add the onions and garlic and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, microwave the cauliflower and dump on towel to dry as best possible. When done add to the bacon, onion, and garlic skillet.
- Sauté until cauliflower begins to brown.
- Place the cauliflower mixture into your food processor and add the cream cheese, butter, and seasonings and process until fluffy.
- Pour mixture onto a microwave safe flat dish and then top with cheddar cheese.
- Microwave for about 75 seconds or when cheese is melted.
- Top with chives and serve.
The nutritional information supplied by nutritional calculator for recipes are a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional value of the recipes given on this site. The nutritional value is also affected by brand and quality of product, measuring and cooking methods.