KETO CHOCOLATE WALNUT CLUSTERS
Walnuts are a perfect better-for-you snack providing protein and nutrients. Enjoy these low carb walnut clusters any time you want a special treat. Dark chocolate and walnuts are on the short-list of snacks great for Keto and brain health, we will call this a win-win. 2.2 carbs per snack.
- 2 cups Walnuts, rough chopped
- 8 oz Keto friendly chocolate chips, Lily's
- 1/4 cup Coconut oil
- 8 drops Liquid Stevia
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine chocolate, sweetener, and coconut oil. Microwave in 30 second increments until smooth and creamy. Each time, mix with rubber spatula.
- Fold in walnuts.
- Use a tea spoon chocolate/walnut mixture on parchment paper.
- Place in refrigerator and let harden. Store in refrigerator or freezer.
The nutritional information supplied by nutritional calculator for recipes are a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional value of the recipes given on this site. The nutritional value is also affected by brand and quality of product, measuring and cooking methods.