This is one of the best Keto bread adaptations that we could find. Looking for a great balance of low carbs and flavor. Totally awesome straight out of the oven or freeze for later, this will keep its crispy crust and soft dough inside. Must try for 4 net carbs per serving.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp himalayan salt
- 5 tbsp ground psyllium husk powder
- 1 cup water
- 2 tsp cider vinegar
- 3 egg whites
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds optional
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a separate pan, or in a microwave, bring water to a boil.
- Add vinegar and egg whites to the dry ingredients, and combine well. Add boiling water, while beating with a hand mixer for about 30 seconds. Be careful to not over mix the dough.
- Separate dough in six separate balls. Top with sesame seeds, if desired. To keep dough from sticking to hands, keep hands moist with water or olive oil.
- Bake for 50–60 minutes, depending on the size of your bread rolls. They will be done when there is a hollow sound when tapped.
- Can be make into hot dog buns or bread.