An standard side for generations. Remember that cole slaw made in restaurants more than likely are made with sugar. Keto cole slaw is made with natural sweeteners and still will stimulate the taste buds. This is very simple and will keep in your refrigerator for a couple for 2-3 days. Only 2.3 net carbs per serving
- Kwik-kut Cutlery Serrated Food Chopper
- Mandolin Slicer
- 4 cups shredded cabbage with carrots
- 2 tbsp shallots, minced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener
- 1 tsp himalayan salt
- 1 tbsp celery seed
- 1 tsp thyme
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- Combine all ingredients except for the cabbage and carrots in a mixing bowl and blend together.
- Add cabbage to the mixture and mix together.
- Taste and add more spices if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
- Store any leftovers in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 2-3 days.