KETO CLASSIC GUACAMOLE
This is the clean and fresh recipe for classic guacamole. Very simple and very refreshing.
- 4 Avocado
- 1 Roma Tomato diced
- 1/2 cup Fresh cilantro minced
- 1 med Jalapeno finely minced
- 1/2 cup Red onion diced
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt need a little to taste
- 1/2 Fresh Lime juice
- In bowl, core and smash avocados to your desired texture (chunky or creamy)
- Fold in rest of ingredients and let rest for 1 hour in refrigerator. Assuring that all air bubbles are out of guacamole and sealed on top with cellophane wrap,
- If you make some pico and keep handy, place 1.5 tablespoons per avocado to make process a breeze.