GARLIC CAULIFLOWER MASHED
First thought of "Really" when attempting to replace our childhood memories of mashed potatoes. This simple, I do mean simple, recipe will surprise you with flavor. This is wonderful side dish that will complement any main course will healthier nutrients than our traditional mashed potatoes.
- Food Processor
- Double Boiler
- Veggie Steamer
- 1 head cauliflower, quartered
- 1/4 cup onions, diced
- 3 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp Montreal Steak Seasoning
- Slice the cauliflower “florets” off from the stalk and place them into the boiling water.
- If possible steam the cauliflower to retain more of the nutrients, or you can boil the cauliflower until tender. Should be about 20 minutes.
- Place cauliflower florets on towel and dry to best ability.
- While cauliflower is cooking, in a sauté pan and caramelize the onions and garlic in 1 tbsp of butter
- Add the cauliflower to a food processor and process until fluffy. Add all the ingredients and blend in with the cauliflower mash.
- Serve up and enjoy, you will be pleasantly surprised.
The nutritional information supplied by nutritional calculator for recipes are a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional value of the recipes given on this site. The nutritional value is also affected by brand and quality of product, measuring and cooking methods.