BALSAMIC AND HERB MUSHROOMS
Love Mushrooms? Some do and some do not. If you do this recipe is easy and flavorful. Can be used to top off your steak, burger, or chicken if you like. Can go and a wonderful compliment to any entree.
- Baking Sheet
- Parchment Paper
- Mixing Bowl
- 1 lb Portobello mushrooms,
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp himalayan salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp cilantro, chopped for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- In large bowl add all ingredients except for mushrooms and whisk together.
- Add mushroom and fold until all the mushrooms are completely coated. Let stand for 5 minutes to allow liquid to absorb.
- Arrange mushrooms on a backing sheet. They will cook best if all the mushrooms are spaced apart and evenly.
- Roast the mushrooms for 20-25 minutes or until your desired doneness.
- Serve in bowl, or on any entrée. These will only last a couple days in the refrigerator.
The nutritional information supplied by nutritional calculator for recipes are a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional value of the recipes given on this site. The nutritional value is also affected by brand and quality of product, measuring and cooking methods.