COMPLETE KETO SYSTEMS BACON COLESLAW
This is the best coleslaw you can make without sugar. Also, there is no aftertaste! Sometimes experimenting does work.
- 4 cups green (cannonball) cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups red cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 cup carrots, shredded
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 3 strips bacon, chopped
- 2 tbsp bacon grease
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp apple cider
- 1 tbsp Montreal Steak Seasoning
- Chop the raw bacon into ¼” strips and cook to desired crispiness. And let cool, save a couple pieces for garnish on top, do not toss the grease quite yet.
- In a big bowl toss the cabbage and carrots until consistent.
- In separate bowl blend the mayo, vinegar and seasoning. Then add the minced veggies and fold into the mayo mixture. Then add the cooled bacon and grease.
- Drizzle the mayo mix onto the carrots and cabbage and blend until even throughout the slaw.
- Amazing the next day for leftovers.
- When using red cabbage, the cabbage will start to bleed on third day and look interesting.