SPICY BACON WRAPPED MEATBALLS
Great for the family and to keep for a quick snack.
- 1/2 lb 85% ground beef
- 1/2 lb gorund pork
- 10-12 strips bacon
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 lg egg beaten
- 1/4 cup pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Mix beef and pork in a bowl, knead until even mix
- Add remaining ingredients to meat mix, fold the mixture until all ingredients are even though out.
- Roll mixture into approx. 1-1 1/2 Pinch balls. Do your best to assure size consistency for even cooking.
- Wrap each meatball with one strip of bacon and place with bacon ends on the pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Plate and enjoy today or tomorrow.
The nutritional information supplied for recipes is a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional value of the recipes given on this site.