MUSHROOM AND SWISS BURGER
Meat, cheese, and mushrooms. Simple and quick lunch that can be made the night before.
- 6 oz 85% lean beef
- 1 slice baby Swiss cheese
- 2 white button top mushrooms
- 1/4 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp onion, minced
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 slice tomato
- 1 tsp mayo with a dab of horseradish
- arugula sprigs
- season to taste
- Form patty to ½ to ¾ inch thick
- Melt ½ the butter in the pan, and place the patty in the middle of butter.
- Place divot in the middle of the burger, this ensures juicy and moist burger
- Cook to the desired temp, no less than 155°
- When the burger is done, sauté the onions, garlic, mushrooms until cooked to your satisfaction, and set aside.
- Place burger back in the pan, top with veggies and Swiss cheese. Place lid on it until melted.
- Serve and enjoy
The nutritional information supplied for recipes are a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional value of the recipes given on this site.