KETO BURGER WITH VEGGIES
Burger can be pre-made and taken for lunch on any day of the week. Keep it quick and tasteful.
- 6 oz ground beef
- 1 oz smoked cheddar cheese (your choice)
- 4 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 1 oz onions, finally chopped
- 1 oz butter
- 1/2 tsp Montreal Steak seasoning
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine spices with ground beef and knead with your hands.
- Shape into patty.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes
- Melt butter in pan.
- Once melted, sauté shallots and mushrooms until caramelized
- Top burger and with sautéed mushrooms and shallots mix and then top with cheese.
- Place in oven for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Plate up and enjoy with choice of side
The carbs with this lunch will be from desired veggies. The nutritional information supplied for recipes are a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional value of the recipes given on this site.