VEGGIE STIR FRY
Fresh and Flavorful. A simple stir fry for lunch or dinner. Dicing veggies, at least for me, brings Serenity of the Mind. Keep diced veggies around for snacks or for making a quick stir fry.Stir fry is the best, add any veggies you like, just pay attention to the carbs. This stir fry has about 8 net carbs per serving.
- Cutting Board
- 1 Red Pepper, julienne or diced
- 1 Yellow Pepper, julienne or diced
- 1/2 Broccoli Head, Diced Florets
- 1/2 Onion, julienne or diced
- 6 buttons Mushroom, Halved or quartered
- 1 stalk Celery, Diced
- 1 tsp ginger fresh, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Sriracha, or to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Sesame Seeds, for serving
- 1 tsp Rice Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Sesame Oil
- Chop/dice/quarter, pick you poison, the veggies.
- Heat wok or skillet on high until olive oil is heated and add veggies. Reduce to medium heat and sauté until vegetable begin to soften.
- Mix Soy, Siracha, sesame oil, and vinegar in bowl and stir. Add to vegetable blend when they are softened.
- Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes. Serve immediately with sesame seeds, if desired.
The nutritional information supplied by nutritional calculator for recipes are a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional value of the recipes given on this site. The nutritional value is also affected by brand and quality of product, measuring and cooking methods.