EGG POACHED WITH BACON AND GREENS
Enjoy this perfect Keto meal. It has it all, high fat, low carbs and super simple to make. In the past we used the bacon renderings rarely, but on the Keto plan it is a good thing. Flavor and healthier. Follow instructions below and go to our recipe on how to make the perfect Poached Eggs https://completeketosystems.com/breakfast/complete-keto-systemssoft-boiled-egg/
- 2 Eggs, large
- pinch salt
- 1 tsp butter
- 2 strips bacon, chopped
- 2 oz onions, julienne
- 1/2 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Franks Hot Sauce
- 5 oz mixed greens, your choice of any greens
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Brown bacon in skillet
- Start water in a separate pan with butter and salt
- Follow instructions listed in link to our Perfect Poached Egg recipe.
- Once bacon is about half way done, add the onions and garlic
- Once the bacon and onions are done, add the greens
- Fold in the greens with bacon mixture and cook for 30 sec - 1 minute.
- Serve up and enjoy.
The nutritional information supplied by nutritional calculator for recipes are a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional value of the recipes given on this site. The nutritional value is also affected by brand and quality of product, measuring and cooking methods.