Love Chili and to enjoy it one the Keto lifestyle is a true blessing. This Instant Pot Keto Chili does have some slicing and dicing, but the clean up is minimal. Great for keeping warm this time of year inside and out. Chili can be great with a side of your meal or keep it for your favorite football game.
- Instant Pot
- Knife Set
- 1 lb ground beef, 90%
- 1 lb ground sausage
- .5 lb bacon, crumbled
- 1 med onion, diced
- 1 med green pepper, diced
- 1 med red pepper, diced
- 1 med jalapeno pepper, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tbsp beef bone broth or beef broth
- 28 oz organic tomato sauce,
- 28 oz organic diced tomatoes
- 3 tbsp Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 3 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 2 bay leaves
- Dice bacon and cook half way to reduce the amount of grease into the chili.
- Crumble up hamburger and sausage and sauté in Instant Pot. Add the Montreal Steak Seasoning and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Dice or julienne onions and peppers and place in the Instant Pot with the meat.
- Mince the jalapenos and garlic and add to the Instant Pot and put in sauté mode and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce, diced tomatos, bay leaves, chili power, cumin, and beef broth. Cover Instant Pot and press soups and stew button for 20 minutes.
- Move the steam release lever over to relieve the steam from pot for about 5 minutes.
- Serve up with choice of toppings listed below. Will keep fresh in refrigerator for about 4 days or you can freeze.
- Using organic tomato products can avoid sugar additives and excess sodium
- Add some sour cream (full fat), cheese, and lime juice. Adds great favors and sour cream will help take off some of the bite if too spicy.