KETO CHICKEN SOUP
Instant Pot creation of chicken soup. Traditional and spices that will wake up your taste buds. Hearty and easy to prepare. 8.1 carbs per portion.
- Instant Pot
- Cutting Board
- Julienne Y-Peeler
- 8 oz carrots, shredded
- 4 celery stalks, diced 1/4x1/4 inches
- 1 med onion, diced
- 6 oz spinach, cut into quarters
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 bay leaves
- 6 chicken thighs, diced
- 1/2 jalapeno, minced (optional)
- 2 med zucchini, spiralize
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 4 cups water
- 2 tbsp thyme
- 2 tbsp course black pepper
- 2 tbsp rosemary
- 4 tsp himalayan salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Put Instant Pot to 'sauté' mode and add oil. Add diced chicken and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add the onion, carrots, garlic, and celery. Cook for 3 minutes. Turn off sauté mode.
- Add remaining ingredients to the Instant Pot, except zucchini and spinach. Place on lid and seal the steam valve. Turn on to 'pressure cook' and set the timer for 12 minutes.
- While soup is cooking, make the zucchini noodles using your spiralizer and portion them in each serving bowl. Add the spinach on top the zoodles.
- When soup is done, remove the bay leaves and while soup is hot, ladle over the the zoodles and spinach. Let stand for 5 minutes to allow the zoodles and spinach cook slightly.
- Leftovers will have a freshness value of 3 days.