BEEF SLIDERS WITH NO BUN
Light and easy to make, good for any snack.
- 9 oz ground beef
- 1 oz shallots, minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 3 slices leaf lettuce
- 3 slices tomato
- Cheese if desired on burger
- Preheat oven to 400°Maybe some mayo for dipping
- Combine ingredients for patties and knead until mixed thoroughly.
- Approximate 3 oz of beef mixture per patty and flatten to 1-1 ½ inch patties
- Press dollop in the middle of each patty
- Bake for 12-15 minutes depending on desired wellness.
- Serve on lettuce leaf and tomato
- If you would like, splurge with a little mayo for dipping
The nutritional information supplied by nutritional calculator for recipes are a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional value of the recipes given on this site. The nutritional value is also affected by brand and quality of product, measuring and cooking methods.