SPINACH AND CREAM CHEESE CHICKEN
Living Keto is great somedays when you can use cream cheese, parmesan cheese and mayo for chicken. Do not forget the green beans.
- 6 oz chicken breast
- 2 oz spinach, chopped
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp pepper jack cheese, grated
- 1 oz cream cheese. softened
- 1/4 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp onions
- 1 tsp Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Mix ½ Montreal seasoning and paprika
- Coat chicken with olive oil and rub the seasonings all over the chicken
- Mix in bowl parmesan, pepper jack, cream cheese, garlic, onions, and ½ Montreal Steak seasoning.
- Fold in spinach to not damage leaves
- Cut a slit down the middle of chicken and stuff with mixture
- Place in a baking dish and bake for 25 minutes or until chicken reaches 155°
- Plate and serve with green bean
The nutritional information supplied for recipes is a courtesy and is only approximate. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional value of the recipes given on this site.