ROSEMARY CHICKEN THIGHS
Chicken thighs are best for Keto with no carbs and all the wonderful fat of the dark meat. Rosemary adds to the wonderful flavor profiles in this dish.
- Outdoor Grill or Oven
- 4 Chicken Thighs, about 4-6 oz each
- 2 oz Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Rosemary, fresh or dry
- 1 tbsp Montreal Steak Season,
- In zip lock bag, place chicken thighs, olive oil, and spices.
- Distribute the marinade evenly to cover chicken entirely, place in refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Grill the chicken until it reaches a minimum of 165° F, about 12 minutes. If you wish to bake it will take about the same time
- Serve and enjoy the juiciness.
The nutritional information supplied by nutritional calculator for recipes are a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional value of the recipes given on this site. The nutritional value is also affected by brand and quality of product, measuring and cooking methods.