PERUVIAN GRILLED CHICKEN
Family cookout chicken that will make entire family happy that summer is here. A bountiful burst of flavor.
- 1 whole chicken cut by your local butcher
- ½ cup low sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup red onion minced
- 2 tbsp garlic minced
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients, except chicken, evenly.
- Place cut up chicken into 1-gallon zip lock bag and pour the soy marinade over chicken. Mix up to assure that all the chicken is covered by the marinade.
- Marinade chicken at least 4-8 hours in refrigerator.
- One hour before grilling, pull chicken from refrigerator and bring to room temperature.
- Grill chicken to your preferred doneness; no less than 165°F.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Squeeze out any extra lime juice over platted chicken for a broader flavor.
The nutritional information supplied by nutritional calculator for recipes are a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional value of the recipes given on this site. The nutritional value is also affected by brand and quality of product, measuring and cooking methods.