PARMESEAN CRUSTED PORK CHOP
We even use the pork rinds! Yes, pork rinds with 0 carbs!
- 2-6 oz pork loin chop, or your choice
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, finally graded
- 1/4 cup pork rinds, crushed
- 1 tbsp Montreal steak seasoning
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 medium egg
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Assure the pork is rested and at room temperature and then wrapped in 1-2 paper towels to absorb as much moisture as possible.
- Whisk the egg and lime juice in a small large surfaced area bowl to fit the pork chop.
- Mix rest of ingredients in a bowl with a large surface area to fit pork chop. Assure that mix is evenly distributed the best possible.
- Season both sides with Montreal Steak Seasoning and submerge in lime egg wash.
- Transfer to parmesan mix and press both sides into the mix. You should have about 1/8 inch of the mix on your chop, be generous.
- Place breaded chops in a heated pan, medium heat, and cook each side for 3 minutes. Be gentle with picking up and flipping to keeping that delicious parmesan mix on the chop (trust me I know).
- Plate and serve
The nutritional information supplied for recipes is a courtesy and is only approximate. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional value of the recipes given on this site.