PARMESAN - CRUSTED SALMON WITH VEGGIES
Very tasty end of the week. Flavor swims on and on
- 8 oz salmon filet
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted but not hot
- 3 oz vegetable medley, cut ½ – ¾ inch cubes
- 1 wedge of lemon
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a bowl, mix Parmesan cheese, garlic, mayo, and spices. Mix thoroughly.
- Place salmon on parchment paper and top with ½ mix. Wrap the salmon in paper like a burrito and bake for 12-15 minutes or 145°.
- While baking, take the remaining mix and sauté with veggies until translucent.
- Plate and serve with lemon juice for all on the plate.
The nutritional information supplied for recipes is a courtesy and is only approximate. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional value of the recipes given on this site.