GRILLED MUSTARD CHICKEN
Mustard chicken is a wonderful blend of 3 different mustard flavors that are not overwhelming. Served with Garlic Spinach with Bacon.
- 3 6 oz chicken breast
- ½ cup mayo
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp onion powered
- 1 tbsp ground stone mustard
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp dry mustard
- 1 tbsp white pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- In bowl, mix all ingredients except chicken thourghly to make the marinade.
- Place chicken in zip lock bag and pour marinade, except ¼ cup for brushing, on chicken and cover chicken completely. Marinade for 2 hours.
- Grill chicken to 165°F, approx. 5-7 minutes per side. After turning, glaze the chicken with extra marinade. Be generous if you would like.
- Preheat grill on high and then turn down to medium when grilling your chicken (gas grill),
The nutritional information supplied by nutritional calculator for recipes are a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional value of the recipes given on this site. The nutritional value is also affected by brand and quality of product, measuring and cooking methods.