FILET MIGNON WITH VEGGIES
Treat yourself with this classic, 0 cars & 100% Happy Face
- 6 oz grass fed beef tenderloin
- 1 strip of bacon
- Veggies of choice, grill or fresh
- 2 tbsp butter, softened
- 1/2 tbsp onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 tbsp fresh rosemary
- 1/2 tbsp fresh thyme
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- sea salt and pepper
- Take 1 tbsp of butter and mash with rosemary, thyme, garlic and onion. Form as you like and refrigerate.
Filet Mignon with Veggies
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Wrap beef with bacon and secure with a toothpick
- Melt 1 tbsp butter in a cast-iron skillet set on high heat.
- Sear for 2 minutes each side (do not move around)
- Transfer skillet to oven and bake8 min for med well7 min for med6 min for med rare5 min for rare
- Veggies will take 5 minutes if you wish to roast in a pan with the Filet
The nutritional information supplied for recipes is a courtesy and only approximate. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional value of the recipes given on this site.