FAT HEAD PIZZA
Fat Head Pizza is a Keto friendly version of this family favorite meal.
- 2 button mushrooms
- 3 oz broccoli florets
- 1/2 red pepper sliced
- 4 1/2 oz cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened tomato sauce
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 5 1/2 oz mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp cream cheese, soften
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Melt mozzarella and cream cheese slowly either in the microwave or in a saucepan set to medium heat. Gently blend together
- Add other ingredients and mix well
- Coat the palms of your hands with olive oil and spread the dough on parchment paper (or use a rolling pin). Spread out to approximately 8-9 inches depending on desired thickness. To avoid getting your hands sticky, place the dough between two sheets of parchment paper and flatten the dough with a rolling pin.
- Use a fork to prick holes in the dough and brush top of the crust with olive oil
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until the crust is a golden brown.
- While crust is in the oven, melt butter and sauté all veggies in a pan until al dente.When the crust is done baking, spread a thin layer of tomato sauce as your base for the toppings. Next, cover the dough with veggies and cheddar cheese.Bake for an additional 8-10 minutes or until the cheese has melted.Sprinkle with oregano and let stand for 5 minutes before slicing and enjoy!
- When the crust is done baking, spread a thin layer of tomato sauce as your base for the toppings. Next, cover the dough with veggies and cheddar cheese.
- Bake for an additional 8-10 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Sprinkle with oregano and let stand for 5 minutes before slicing and enjoy!
The nutritional information supplied for our recipes is a courtesy and is only approximate. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional value of the recipes given on this site.