CREAMY CHEESE & CHICKEN ZOODLES
When that spaghetti craving strikes, try zoodles a great substitute for high carb noodles! This fun new way of preparing zucchinis will allow you to enjoy the ultimate Keto chicken alfredo!
- 3 oz zucchini, zoodle style
- 3 oz precooked chicken, shredded
- 1 oz parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 oz pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 1 oz heavy cream
- 1 oz onions, julienned
- ¼ oz garlic, minced
- 1 tsp creole seasoning
- 1 tsp butter, ghee or olive oil
- Gather all of your ingredients before starting to avoid any chances with overcooking the zoodles!
- Once you have everything laid out, you can start.
- Set the stove-top to medium heat and melt the butter in a saucepan
- Add zoodles and onions and cook until tender.
- Then, add garlic. Toss, flip or stir the ingredients in the pan until the garlic is glazed and takes on a golden brown color.
- Place the cooked ingredients on a side plate.
- Using the same saucepan, add the shredded chicken, cheese and cream
- Heat until the cheeses have melted together and gently stir the ingredients.
- Now, pour your creamy sauce over the zoodle mix and enjoy!
The nutritional information supplied for our recipes is a courtesy and is only approximate. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional value of the recipes given on this site.