FETA AND SPINACH FATHEAD PIZZA
Greak influenced pizza made the Keto way, Fat Head Crust with basil pesto, fresh spinach and feta.
Fat Head Crust
- 5 1/2 oz mozzarella cheese shredded
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp whit wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp cream cheese soften
- 2 cups Baby spinach leaves,
- 1 cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Basil pesto
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Melt mozzarella and cream cheese slowly and blend together
- Add other ingredients and mix well
- Coat palms of your hands with olive oil and spread dough on parchment paper (or use a rolling pin). Spread out to approximately 8-9 inches depending on desired thickness.
- Use fork prick holes in dough, cover crust. Brush top of crust with olive oil
- Bake for 10-12 minutes
- While crust is in oven, mix the spinach and garlic with olive oil
- When crust is golden brown, spread pesto on crust. Top the pizza with veggies and feta cheese.
- Bake for additional 8-10 minutes or until browning on top
- Sprinkle with oregano and let stand for 5 minutes before slicing and enjoying
The nutritional information supplied by nutritional calculator for recipes are a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional value of the recipes given on this site. The nutritional value is also affected by brand and quality of product, measuring and cooking methods.