FOR THE LOVE OF PEPPERS AND BEEF
Stir fry is one of the most flavorful and color full family meals that will not cut into your evenings. The sweet flavors from the peppers makes this a delight for taste buds. 7.1 net carbs per serving
- Cutting Board
- Knife Set
- Heat up sesame oil in frying pan or wok. (Cast iron is my favorite for making Chinese food).
- Add cut up meat and brown on both sides. If the pan is hot it will take two-three minutes per side. The meat cooks fast.
- Add the onions, red and green peppers. Stir until vegetables soften. An additional 2-3 minutes. I like a crispness to the vegetables and I don't want to kill all the nutrients.
- Sprinkle on the salt and pepper. Stir in the tamari.
- Cook for an additional minute while stirring to make sure everything is well coated.
This goes well on top of cauliflower rice. The nutritional information supplied by nutritional calculator for recipes are a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional value of the recipes given on this site. The nutritional value is also affected by brand and quality of product, measuring and cooking methods.