CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI
This very simple and flavorful dish is incredibly easy to whip on a busy weeknight. Soy sauce complements the garlic.
- 4 oz Chicken
- 1/3 cup Fresh Broccoli
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Garlic, Minced
- 1 tbsp gluten-free soy sauce
- 1 shake Turmeric
- Dice the chicken in bite sizes
- Place coconut oil into a frying pan set on high heat
- Add the chicken and sauté for a few minutes on high heat
- When chicken is almost done, add broccoli
- When broccoli is softened, add garlic, turmeric and soy sauce
- Toss together and enjoy
The nutritional information supplied for recipes is a courtesy and is only approximate. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional value of the recipes given on this site.