BEEF AND BROCCOLI
Whip up some stir fry faster than any Chinese take-out in town!
- 1/2 Beef Steak, sliced into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp ginger power or 1/2 tsp of grated ginger
- Place coconut oil into the skillet, on medium heat, and cook the beef for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the broccoli florets, garlic, and fresh ginger (if this is your choice) into the skillet and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add soy sauce and ginger powder (if this is your choice).
- Toss, flip or stir well, plate and enjoy.
The nutritional information supplied for recipes is a courtesy and is only approximate. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional value of the recipes given on this site.