CHOCOLATE CARMEL TURTLES WITH PECANS
Holidays will not be the same without a taste of some homemade Chocolate Caramel Turtles with Pecans. Easy to make and very tasty for about 3 grams net carbs per serving
- 1/3 cup butter, unsalted
- 3 tbs Monkefruit Brown Sweetener
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup Lilly's Chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Start with caramel in sauce pan. Bring water and sweetener to simmer. Simmer for 4-6 minutes until it turns golden brown.
- Whisk in the butter, cream, and vanilla. Keep simmering until begins to thicken.
- Place aside and the caramel will keep thickening as cooling.
- In medium bowl, microwave ingredients at thirty second intervals. Stir and repeat until smooth and ready for topping this dessert.
- On parchment paper, lay out three pecans (your choice on number) into groups about 1-2 inches apart.
- Top with a dollop of caramel (about 1/2 tsp) on all the pecans and then repeat with the chocolate sauce.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes to set and then serve. will keep about one week.
The nutritional information supplied by nutritional calculator for recipes are a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional value of the recipes given on this site. The nutritional value is also affected by brand and quality of product, measuring and cooking methods.