COMPLETE KETO SYSTEMS WAFFLE
Waffles for breakfast, YES we can. Great weekend treat.
- Waffle Maker
- 2 Eggs, Separated
- 1/3 cup Almond Flour
- 2 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 2 tbsp Erythritol, or your choice of sweetener
- pinch Himalayan Salt
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-Free Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tbsp Almond Butter
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil, or butter
- 1 tsp Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Almond Milk, unsweetened
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- In a large mixing bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, baking soda, 1 tbsp sweetener and salt, set aside.
- In smaller mixing bowl, combine coconut oil, almond butter, and cream cheese in a microwave bowl and melt.
- Preheat waffle iron, grease lightly.
- Take the egg whites and one tbsp of sweetener and whip to frothy finish.
- Add the yoke, milk, and butter mixture to dry ingredients. Mix until batter is consistent.
- Fold in egg whites, do not use mixer.
- Grease waffle iron, If you do not grease, look at picture. Transfer the mix to waffle iron and cook to desired doneness. Turn off waffle iron and let stand for 5 minutes to allow to waffle to separate from the plate.