PESTO SCRAMBLED EGGS WITH AVOCADO
Quick, flavorful, and full of fat and low carbs. This is a great breakfast to start the day.
- 2 Eggs, scrambled
- 1 tsp Basil Pesto
- 1 tbsp Onions, minced (optional)
- 1 oz Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 oz Pepper Jack Cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp butter
- Melt butter in pan
- Sauté onions for about a minute
- Add eggs and let cook for about 30 seconds.
- Add the pesto and mix well
- Mix in the cheese and mix well. Take off burner and let sit for a minute to set.
- Cut up avocado to mix in the eggs or on the side.
- Plate the eggs with avocado and enjoy
Adding the ingredients separately has worked best for me. To me, taste better than whipping the pesto in with the eggs. The nutritional information supplied by nutritional calculator for recipes are a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional value of the recipes given on this site. The nutritional value is also affected by brand and quality of product, measuring and cooking methods.