KETO OMELET WITH VEGGIES
Easy and delicious omelet to kick-start your day!
- 2 lg Eggs
- 2 oz Butter or ghee
- 1 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 1 oz Shredded Cheese
- 1/8 cup Yellow Onions Diced
- 1/2 cup Broccoli Chopped or any other Veggie
- 1/2 tsp Chopped Garlic
- Salt and Pepper
- Melt 1 oz butter (or ghee) onto a medium saucepan set to medium heat.
- Add the onion, broccoli and any veggies you would like to add and sauté
- While veggies are sautéing, crack the eggs into a mixing bowl and add the heavy cream. Scramble with a whisk until smooth and frothy.
- When veggies are done, remove from heat and set aside.
- In the same pan, you used to sauté the veggies, add 1 oz of butter or ghee to the residue still in the pan and pour in the egg mixture.
- When the omelet begins to bubble around edges, while still raw on top, distribute the vegetables evenly throughout the middle of the omelet.
- Using a spatula appropriate for high temp, carefully ease around the edges of the omelet, and fold it over.
- When light browning occurs, remove from heat, but leave the omelet in the pan for an additional 2-3 min to cook throughout the omelet.
- Top with spices and cheese
- Plate and enjoy
The nutritional information supplied for recipes are a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional value of the recipes given on this site.