KETO CAULIFLOWER HASH BROWNS
Potatoes are a definite no, but you can still enjoy some hashbrowns!
- 1 1/2 cups Grated Cauliflower
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup onions
- 1 tbsp jalapenos, minced
- 1 medium egg
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°
- Wash your cauliflower head, and grate down enough for the recipe.
- Microwave the grated cauliflower for 90 seconds and then place it on a paper towel to absorb as much moisture as possible.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg.
- In a large bowl, mix all other ingredients together thoroughly and then add the egg and mix together.
- Spray a large baking sheet with olive oil and divide into equal portions of 3.
- Bake for 15 minutes, if you would like crispy on top broil for three additional minutes
- Let stand to cool for 5 minutes
These are great for any day during the week (5-day freshness max). The microwave will work but a toaster oven will make sure the hash browns are crispy. The nutritional information supplied for recipes are a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional value of the recipes given on this site.