HAM AND BROCCOLI MUFFINS
Easy to make and even easier to heat up leftovers. These egg muffins are a simple concept that can help you start off any day easy and healthy. Ham, broccoli, cheese and egg.
Servings 6 servings
- 4 lg Eggs
- 1 tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 cup Diced Ham
- 3/4 cup Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese
- 1/2 cup Broccoli, chopped
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- Olive Oil Spray
- Preheat the oven to 375º
- In a large mixing bowl, whip the eggs and heavy cream together.
- Spray the muffin pan with olive oil and evenly pour the egg mixture throughout the tray.
- In a separate medium bowl, mix the ham, cheese, and garlic.
- As evenly as possible, add the broccoli, ham, cheese, and garlic mixture to the tray.
- Bake for 14-17 minutes
- Can be served immediately or refrigerated for another day!
The nutritional information supplied by nutritional calculator for recipes are a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional value of the recipes given on this site. The nutritional value is also affected by brand and quality of product, measuring and cooking methods.