EGG, AVOCADO WITH SALMON
Diversify your breakfast ad kick it up a notch with Salmon
- 1 whole Avocado
- 1 oz Smoked Salmon
- 2 lg Eggs
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 Fresh Dill , great flavor profile
- Preheat the oven to 425°
- Halve the avocado and remove the pit.
- Slice the salmon into two pieces and place within the avocado
- You may need to scoop out a layer of the avocado in order to fit the salmon slice in it.
- Crack the egg on top of the salmon and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake the Salmon Avocado bowls for 15-20 minutes
- Garnish with dill on top and enjoy
The nutritional information supplied for recipes is a courtesy and only approximate. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional value of the recipes given on this site.