KETO GUACAMOLE BREAKFAST
Add some spice to one of the all-time best breakfast. Eggs, bacon, and avocados. Guacamole is a great and flavorful side. Add to top of scrambled eggs and work great mixed together. 5-6 net carbs
- 2 tbsp guacamole pre-made
- 2 eggs
- 2 strips bacon
- Fry the bacon in a pan on medium high heat until crispy. Put aside on a plate. Leave the rendered fat in the pan.
- Use the same pan to fry the eggs. Place it over medium heat and crack your eggs into the bacon grease.
- Cook the eggs the way you want themSunny Side Up - cook at lower medium heat and cook until whites are done on top. Over Easy - flip eggs over after edges become slightly brown, and cook until whites are done and yokes done your your likeness.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Make up some guac day before to make your morning easier.