Guacamole Deviled Eggs
Keto's best hybrid snack. Eggs with guacamole. WoW factor on the flavor and there is just something about eating green eggs (and ham). 1-2 net carbs per full egg (two halves).
- 6 large eggs hard boiled (recipe here)
- 1 medium hass avocado
- 1/4 lime squeezed
- 1 tsp red onion minced
- 1 tbsp minced jalapeno
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro chopped
- pinch himalayan salt
- 1 tbsp Romo Tomatos diced
- 2 strips bacon crumbled
- Peel the cooled hard boiled eggs.
- Cut eggs in half horizontally, place yokes in bowl.
- In that bowl, mash the eggs and avocado until creamy.
- Mix in lime juice, red onion, jalapeño, cilantro, and salt. Fold in tomatoes
- Distribute evenly the mixture to each egg white half.
- Top with crumbled bacon.
- Top eggs with chili powder or paprika to taste