EGG MUFFINS WITH BACON, SPINACH, AND CHEESE
Delicious and simple breakfast for today, tomorrow and maybe beyond. The bacon and spinach is a awesome Keto combination, and adding cheese is wonderful enhancement.
- Muffin Tin
- 4 lg eggs
- 1 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 6 Slices bacon, diced
- 3/4 cup Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese, or your choice
- 6 oz fresh spinach
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- Olive Oil Spray
- Peheat the oven to 375º
- Dice bacon and cook to desired doneness.
- In a large mixing bowl, whip the eggs and heavy cream together.
- Drain the excess juices from the bacon and mix with cheese and spinach.
- Spray the muffin pan with olive oil and evenly pour the egg mixture throughout the tray.
- As evenly as possible, add the bacon, spinach, and cheese mixture to the muffin tin.
- Bake for 14-17 minutes
- Can be served immediately or refrigerated for another day!
- Keep sealed in refrigerator and will keep fresh for 3 days.
- Will keep frozen and microwave to thaw.