CHAFFLE RINGS WITH EGGS AND BACON
Ingredients of a chaffle is simple, eggs and cheese. You may add some seasoning, bacon, and or minced veggies to spice them up. Chaffles are a great vessel for making a great breakfast. Add an egg and sprinkle a little bacon. Chaffles are extremely filling and great for the family and only 2.5 net carbs.
- Mini Waffle Iron
- Silicone Round Ring
- 7 lg egg,
- 1.5 oz mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 2 bacon strips, chopped
- Preheat waffle maker.
- Spray the waffle iron with non-stick spray.
- Whisk together the 3 eggs, mozzarella, and almond flour in bowl until blended.
- Pour 2 tbsp of mix in waffle maker and cook 2-3 minutes
- Find a lid, or something to cut circle out of middle of chaffle and set aside for breakfast tomorrow.
- Place chaffle in non stick pan and place egg in middle and cook to desired doneness.
- Cook and add bacon if desired and season to taste.
The nutritional information supplied by nutritional calculator for recipes are a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional value of the recipes given on this site. The nutritional value is also affected by brand and quality of product, measuring and cooking methods.