BACON, ARUGULA, AND MUSHROOM PIZZA
Keep some fathead pizza crust in the freezer and bring one out for a quick breakfast pizza. Caramelizing the mushrooms in the bacon juices will keep the extra good fat for the day while adding great flavor. 6.3 grams of net carbs
- Pizza Baking Pan
- Toaster Oven
- 1 Fathead Pizza Crust, made from before
- 1 strip bacon. diced/crumbled
- 2 oz arugula
- 2 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tsp no sugar added pizza sauce
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Take frozen personal fathead pizza dough out of freezer and microwave for 30 seconds
- Preheat oven, toaster over will work best, to 400°F
- Cook bacon until bacon is half the doneness you desire, then add the mushrooms and sauté until done.
- Add the pizza sauce then bacon/mushroom mixture to personal fathead pizza crust.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Mix the seasonings, olive oil, and lemon juice in bowl. Mix the arugula until completely covered.
- When pizza is done out of oven, crust is golden brown and toppings sizzling, cover with arugula.
The nutritional information supplied by nutritional calculator for recipes are a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional value of the recipes given on this site. The nutritional value is also affected by brand and quality of product, measuring and cooking methods.